Stautzenberger College has an exciting opportunity for a Veterinarian at our Brecksville location. DVM will be assisting our Vet Tech Instructors with teaching tomorrows Vet Techs in surgery classes, dentals and overall animal care. Flexible schedule and competitive salary makes this the perfect position for someone looking for a work/life balance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Teaching veterinary technician classes
• Ensure updated veterinary technician information for classes
• Ensure department compliance with AVMA, IACUC, USDA, and DEA
• Conduct bi-annually program advisory committee meetings
• Continuously evaluate textbooks and new medical technology equipment used to ensure achievement of education objectives
• Participate in the professional growth and personal development goals and activities of faculty
• Conduct and properly document IACUC meetings
• Perform duties of veterinarian within RCC program
• A Degree in Veterinary Medicine from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
• A Licenses as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in the state of the College
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, and presentation software)
• Minimum 2 year relevant experience
• Willingness to adapt and maintain a positive orientation to change and to learn new methodologies, technologies, and systems
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills
• Personal and professional integrity that communicates a sense of mission, leadership and ability to self-start.
• A demonstrated positive and proactive approach in identifying problems, creative innovative solutions, managing projects, and addressing emerging technologies and alternative delivery methods.
About Stautzenberger College
Trades college in Brecksville Ohio with programs in Vet tech and grooming.