We are looking for an associate to join our busy three doctor practice in Washington. We are a mixed animal practice looking for a fourth to join our team. We are located in eastern Washington, within 30 miles of Lake Chelan recreational area. In the summer we live close to multiple lakes so there is lots of opportunities for camping, hiking, fishing, boating, etc. In the winter we live within driving distance to multiple ski resorts. We are in a rural area with lots of recreational activities if you enjoy the outdoors. We are looking for the right person to join our team.
Our practice has the following equipment:
Our practice is approximately 70% small animal, which includes surgeries (spays, neuters, mass removals), dentals, wellness exams, etc. The other 30% is large animal which consists of working with cows, sheep, goats, and horses. These responsibilities include but are not limited to herd wellness, pregnancy diagnosis, Brucellosis vaccination and dystocias.
We are dedicated to serving the community and providing quality medical care at affordable costs.