* Sunridge Animal Hospital is an established, innovative, full-service, small animal and exotics practice that has been serving the Henderson/Las Vegas community for over 18 years. We pride ourselves in practicing high quality preventative care, medicine and surgery while supporting our veterinarians through their patient care and surgeries.
* We are open seven days a week and we provide services such as: ultrasound, endoscopy, X-Rays, dental prophylaxis, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, hospitalization, chemotherapy, laser therapy, acupuncture and vaccinations.
* Our Hospital has a full on-site laboratory and Pharmacy, a boarding facility and emergency staff.
* Our community expects and appreciates high quality patient care. We take pride in being a fast-paced, hands on hospital where Veterinarians are able to not only manage medicine cases, but also perform procedures like: soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries, dentistry, ultrasound, endoscopy, laser and acupuncture.
* Henderson/ Las Vegas is ideal for work and leisure; being home to some of the best continuing education programs, like Western Veterinary Conference and The Oquendo Center and you are just minutes away from The Strip, the Lake and the Mountains!
* We are a multi-doctor practice, which promotes a healthy and active learning and team-building culture, and we are excited to welcome a new Associate. Along with your generous salary, we provide Health Insurance and Continuing Education!
We are looking for a Full-Time Associate Veterinarian who is compassionate, dedicated and innovative to join our team. We would be happy to have you visit our hospital and meet our staff to help determine if you have an interest in joining our practice.
2 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About Sunridge Animal Hospital
Full-service, progressive, small animal and exotics practice that has been serving the Henderson/Las Vegas community for over 18 years. Our multi-doctor facility offers high quality preventative care, surgery, medicine, full in-site laboratory, laser, acupuncture and boarding. We are available to our patients seven days a week through scheduled appointments or walk-ins. We are happy to welcome a new Associate Veterinarian who is excited be part of an incredible team. We take pride in providing the best care to our patients and we support and encourage personal and team growth.