We are a busy 3 doctor practice looking for the right personality to join our dynamic team. We are a fun loving team and enjoy our work and our time together. We strive to provide the highest possible medical and surgical care to our patients and ensure that our clients are treated as friends, as well as clients.
Common Daily tasks:
Administration of medications - IV/SC/IM/PO
Collection of medical history
Placement of IV catheters and maintenance of patients receiving intravenous fluids
Completion of common lab tests - cytology, fecal screenings, antigen/antibody tests, etc
General hospital maintenance and cleaning
Other tasks as assigned
• Able to perform several tasks concurrently, time management and good organizational and communication skills.
• Must be able to safely lift 45 pounds and safely handle, hold and restrain active dogs and cats.
• Able to remain on one’s feet, standing, walking, bending and/or stooping
• Able to work different day and Saturday shifts
• Take direction and show initiative; cooperate with coworkers.